Counselling can help if you:
- are dealing with life changes
- want to gain a fuller understanding of yourself as a person
- have some problem that prevents you from getting on with your life
- wish to gain greater awareness of how you approach difficult situations and make choices
- feel you can’t escape from unhappy past memories or patterns of behaviour
- are having difficulties in a relationship
- We offer online and telephone counselling by appointment.
- We believe that it is the partnership built between the client and the counsellor or therapist which creates the basis of the helping relationship and provides an environment that is safe, supportive and challenging.
- We consider the client as expert about their own life.
- We offer an exploratory first meeting where you can discuss whatever concerns you have, before deciding about further sessions.
- Our service is flexible in terms of number of sessions.
- Sessions last 50 minutes and are usually weekly at a fixed time.
For further information, click our frequently asked questions, or give Rowan a call.
To find out more about counselling, or to make an initial appointment you can contact us by ringing 01738 562005 between 9am and 4pm during the week.
Outside these times you will get a call answering service, so please leave a message with your name and telephone number and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively, use our website form to contact us, and we will reply within one working day.